topbella

2 December 2012

Thank You

Salam Alaikum/hello everyone

Everything comes to an end and so does the Gaza Awareness Week. I would like to thank everyone who has participated, from the bottom of my heart. It's really heartwarming to see people from all walks of life, pulling together for such a great cause. Don't let this be the end of it, keep spreading awareness around you, keep reminding people of the situation in Palestine. Just because there is a "ceasefire", it doesn't mean the occupation has ended or the Palestinians aren't suffering anymore..

I want to send a special thanks to Fozia who has inspired me and helped me out here. Without her, I doubt this would have become a reality.. I know you've not got alot of time on your hands, so I really appreciate your time and effort

Also a special thanks to Belal Almassri, who designed our Gaza Awareness Badge. I would highly recommend his business, he's so pleasant to work with and has done an amazing job for us
http://www.webdependence.co.uk/

And finally special thanks to Hayley Kemp, who is such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your stories and for the great support you've given us


From Aisha's Lips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww you didn't need to say thanks. Always here to help....and definitely for such a worthy idea and cause xx

ireminisces said...

Asalamu alaikum

Post a Comment

About Me